Pizza.py WWW Site
Contributing to Pizza.py
In the spirit of an open-source code, these are various ways you can
contribute to making Pizza.py better. You can send email to sjplimp
at sandia.gov on any of these items.
- If you write a Pizza.py script that is generally useful or illustrates
how to do something cool with Pizza.py, it can be added to the
Pizza.py script directory. Ditto for a cool picture or movie that can
be added to the Pizza.py WWW site.
- If you add a new method to one of the tools or create a new tool that
is useful for Pizza.py or LAMMPS users, it can be added to the
Pizza.py distribution. See the ToDo list at the top of each src/*.py
file for features we haven't yet implemented.
- If you find a bug, report it.
- Send an email if you find an error or omission in the Pizza.py
documentation, or have a suggestion for something to clarify or
- Point prospective users to the Pizza.py WWW Site or link to it
from your WWW site.
- Cash. Small denominations, unmarked bills preferred. Leave in paper
sack on desk. VISA also accepted. Chocolate chip cookies